Entrepreneurs’ Infrastructure Programme provides comprehensive support to Australian small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs), to help them become more innovative, efficient and competitive. Growth grants of $20,000 are available.
Entrepreneurs’ Infrastructure Programme provides SMEs with assistance to implement changes to improve productivity, enter new markets and respond to changing global economic conditions.
To be eligible companies must :
- possess a Australian Company Number (ACN)
- have a turnover between $1.5m and $100m last year
- be solvent
- have completed BAS for the last 3 consecutive years
- not be a primary industry
The Entrepreneurs’ Infrastructure Programme offers a range of services and support to help Australian small and medium enterprises access new skills, technologies and to build their internal capacity and capability. These services commence with a free business evaluation.
The Business evaluation is a comprehensive analysis of the firm, carried out on-site by skilled and experienced Business Advisers. This will typically involve three to four days of the Business Adviser’s and your firm’s time.
Business Growth Grant
Upon completion of the Business Evaluation, firms are eligible for grants of up to $20,000 (excluding GST), to be matched by the firm, to implement the recommendations of the business evaluation, to be provided by industry experts and consultants of your choice.
More [pageparent] Grants
- Advanced Development and Marketing Fund
- Australian Small Scale Offerings Board (ASSOB)
- Duty Drawback Scheme
- Export Finance Insurance Corporation (EFIC)
- Export Market Development Grants (EMDG)
- Venture Capital Limited Partnerships Program (VCLP)