The Collaborative Solutions Program supports the ICT industry in developing innovative solutions in the digital economy as it plays into key sectors. The Program focuses on opportunities, challenges and changing business models brought about by emerging technologies such as mobile computing, cloud computing, and ubiquitous high-speed broadband.
The Collaborative Solutions Program:
- Assists in the exchange of ideas and fosters collaboration across industry segments, between solution developers, technology and infrastructure providers, content owners, and user organisations
- Helps to accelerate the development of innovative and new-to-market solutions that will deliver ICT growth in terms of investment attraction, sales and export, and high-value job creation; and
- Supports innovation, productivity improvements and transformation in key user sectors through the adoption of compelling ICT-enabled solutions.
Through the Program, grants are awarded for the development and piloting of new ICT solutions. An Evaluation Panel assesses the submissions as part of a competitive selection process. The incentive grants support the development and piloting costs of these solutions in NSW. As a guide, grants have previously been awarded up to a maximum of 30 per cent of total direct project costs or $200,000.[/two_third] [one_third last=”yes”]
More [pageparent] Grants
- Accelerating Commercialisation
- Medical Device Fund (MDF)
- National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC)
- Research and Development Tax Incentive
- Space Concession
- Tech Vouchers